Do you want more peace in family life?
This is the book you wish you’d been given when your child was born. But be warned – this is not a book of advice. It’s more about finding your own inner wisdom and upgrading your skills to meet your vision of peaceful parenting.
Joyful Parenting will teach you the five skills that let you solve every family problem. This book is grounded in real life experience and tackles the most challenging issues head-on. Say farewell to conflict, and hello to balance and harmony.
This practical, step-by-step guide shows you how to:
• Connect with your inner calm and wisdom, even in the most challenging moments.
• Use easy, quick practices that will transform the way you communicate.
• Dissolve old habits and beliefs that bring stress into your relationships.
• Banish anxiety and struggle and relax into the joyful flow of life.
• Use play to build closeness and connection.
About the author
Freya Dawson’s life was turned upside down by the intense challenges of raising two spirited children. Writer, teacher and Doctor of Law, she used her gifts in research and analysis to explore her own inner world. She discovered how to transform her experience as a parent, and the lives of those around her.